i want a meangirls 3 with meryl streep, jessica lange, and jane lynch where theyre the bitch clique in an old age home
what do kids even watch on tv now since theres no hannah montana or lizzie mcguire or fresh prince or suite life of zac and cody???^#$?????11!?!?
I can never stop posting this. The narrow minded bible fanatics that just look at one small thing in the bible then feed the world with their hate over it. At the same time they ignore all the other silly laws made by man they claimed were made by god. These gif’s say it all.
Take that slut
Ugh my pastor dad does not understand this concept. I love this post
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
A friend just told me and i had no idea that the 2013 blu ray edition of Matilda had a reenactment of the iconic chocolate cake scene with all the original actors made on their reunion party
But hey I’m easily forgotten anyways